This is the course webpage for IDE20 at Missouri S&T. Over the next few days the website will be updated for the FS13 semester. The content for the previous semester will be left up for reference during the transition.
This is the course homepage for IDE20 at Missouri S&T. During the semester, this page will:
- Host copies of lecture slides
- Host lab presentations and material
- Host lab assignments
- Serve as the primary source of design project information
- Host software assignments
- Provide access to the course information (syllabus) and schedule
- Allow students to make comments (supply only your first name and use your S&T e-mail)
Comments and material from previous semesters may still be present, make sure you verify the dates posted for any semester specific information.
- Go to IDE20.com and look under the Software tab
- There will be a link for “MS Office for Engineers”, follow it
- This is the tutorial page for the MS Office module (direct link)
- There are four lessons in each tutorial, for now only one is active, it is a pdf file that you can download or print
- Read through the lesson
- Work on the assignment discussed in the lesson, preferably in one of the campus computer labs (it will have the same version as used in the tutorial)
- Once done, go to Blackboard
- Once you log in, go to the LEC1A section of IDE20 (even if you are in Lectures B,C or D)
- Under Assignments, there will be links for specific lessons in specific modules
- Submit your assignment using the assignment link for that particular lesson
- Take the quiz using the quiz link for that lesson
- The quiz and assignment must be submitted by 3:00PM the Friday after being assigned
- If you have trouble with the tutorials, post a comment on the IDE20.com web page, use the discussion board on Blackboard or come to a help session (T/Th 6-8PM in IDE105, not CH105)
Welcome to the Fall 2011 semester of IDE20 at Missouri S&T. This website will host all course content and will contain all assignments.
The due dates for the software quizzes/assignments have been updated for Module 3.
The CDR memo assignment is here. Shop hours this week will be the normal hours through 4:00PM on Wednesday.
The shop is now open, see the shop page for hours.
Two additions to the rules have been made. Both are clarifications. The first defines the surface of the 48″X48″ starting area. The second establishes a maximum initial height for the object (below the top of the tower).